Thursday, June 14, 2012

Museum Patronage, The Key Component!

As many years as I have worked at The Prehistoric Museum, it still thrills me to look at the guest book and see the range of global visitors we have.

Last week we had visitors from Germany (among so many other places). The group from Germany left varying comments from, "first time visit and already hooked" to "our 8th visit and look forward to it more each time".

I love to see the vast array of visitors in a fairly close proximity to us. Places like California, Montana, Iowa, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and our very own town, but when I see France, Alaska, Australia, Japan, Switzerland, New Zealand, and England written in the book, it puts into perspective for me how wonderful it is to have global visitors coming to see us as well. These folks didn't just happen across us on a whim or an outing. They planned us as a part of their vacation and I love it!

I wanted to say a public thanks to all of our visitors, whether they are from our home town, or across the world. You are a huge part of what makes us great and without your patronage we could not thrive.

We hope you continue to come to see us and we hope that you know we strive to keep the museum up to date and fresh, making each of your visits a new experience.

You are one of the best things about The Prehistoric Museum

No comments: